Saturday, November 3, 2007

Why I'm Here

I decided to blog about baking and cooking because I really enjoy it, baking especially. I have another blog, but it's much more serious than this one so I thought this would be a good place to "let loose". I make simple recipes that don't necessarily look the greatest, but taste the best. Don't get me wrong, I don't make ugly food, but it's nothing you would see in an over priced shi-shi restaurant. I like warm your heart, make you feel better, comfort food. Food that reminds me of my childhood and my grandma's kitchen. I also like photography, so I take pictures of all my creations. I don't create my own recipes (because they are usually failures), but I like to try new things. If you have any favorites, let me know. And don't forget, if you stop by leave a comment. I like to know who my readers are :) Enjoy. ~Monica

3 comments:

Mrs. Collins said...

Oh the pics are so lovely! It even makes me want to cook. For a second.

Sarah said...

Monica,

I started reading your website about four hours ago and haven't stopped since. All your photos are just wonderful!

Amber said...

I'm glad you decided to start your blog..looking back on your posts your pics were always amazing. What an inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails