Tuesday, December 3, 2013

"Eat Say Love" Kitchen Prints and Discount Offer



A few weeks ago my blogger friend Cyndi from Tender Tummy showed me this adorable print someone had posted on Instagram. Of course I wanted one! The print is made by Ashley from Eat Say Love on Etsy. I sent a message to her asking if she could  make it "lick the bowl good" and she did. And I love it and it looks great in my kitchen.

 

If you're interested in getting an adorable kitchen print for yourself, head on over to Eat Say Love and browse around for a bit. Prints are available in 5x7's 8x10's and 11x14's and range in price from $14-$25 and shipping is fast so you can have it before the holidays if you order soon! They make perfect gifts for you or a fellow foodie and if you don't see the color combination you want, send Ashley a message and she can customize it for you.  

Enter code: lickthebowl at checkout to take 15% off your purchase. Hurry, offer expires December 10, 2013


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks Monica! Your print looks so pretty :)

Monica H said...

Of course! I think you offer a beautiful product!

All That's Left Are The Crumbs said...

I love these prints, especially the one on your wall Monica.

Related Posts with Thumbnails